Final Training Camp
- Australian Canoe Polo Men’s and Women’s Teams were in Adelaide last weekend for the final training camp before heading to Europe in August where they will spend a few weeks acclimatising and training before going to Poznan in Poland for the ICF Canoe Polo World Championships from 5 – 9th September.
- Australian Men’s Team
- Anton Holmes (SA), Josh Holmes (SA), Luke Holmes (SA), Stephen Hubbard (SA), Craig Hutchinson (C) (NSW), Matt Moore (Vic), Nathan Moore (VC) (Vic), Bob Sims (NSW)
- Coach: Duncan Cochrane (SA), Assistant Coach: Ian McIntosh (SA)
- Australian Women’s Team
- Ailsa Enting-Hawke (VC) (SA), Siobhan Goble (SA), Sarah Heard (C) (SA), Nicki Lee (WA), Rebecca Jennings (Vic), Louise McIntosh (SA), Steph Agnew (SA)
- Coach: Matt Heard (SA), Assistant Coach: Chris Heard (SA)