The Paddle for Life has been cancelled because of the forecast windspeeds on Sunday 12th March. Besides relating directly to paddler safety on the water, predicted windspeeds mean the Sea Rescue Launch from the Copper Coast Flotilla will not be able to safely manouevre inside the Copper Cove Marina.
However, the forum for local paddlers organised by CanoeSA will still go ahead. So come down to the Wallaroo Sailing Club at 1.00 pm, socialise with other paddlers and learn a bit about CanoeSA. And talk about how we can make next year’s event bigger and better. Unless that nasty Willy Weather intercedes again. Perhaps you might like to be on the organising committee?
All payments deposited by EFT will be returned ASAP, by cheque.